Well hai there stranger!
You can call me Taelor unless I state otherwise.
He/Him/His pronouns please.
I'm just a human who's passionate about music and I'm looking to be a Music Production & Recording Industry major.
Have any burning questions? ASK.
It's there for a reason, Broseidon.
Follow my "Trans-tastic" Voyage, here.
10 Day Challenge: Day 3; July twenty-third
Eight ways to win your heart.
- Be honest and loyal
- RESPECT. Do I have to spell that out?
- Be true to yourself
- Know how to deal with me (I guess be able to read my body language and respond appropriately.. Communication is the key)
- Remind me you care…the smallest things count
- Genuinely make me laugh
- WANT to spend time with me
- Let me be me - don’t change who I am. If there is something that particularly concerns you, talk to me about it. Just talk.
SIDE NOTE: An important one I don’t want to leave out - be assertive. (I’m really shy, even in relationships so one of us should take the wheel…:c )
Up In Smoke//Neck Deep *not my photo, edit only*
Sooooo many dick jokes.
Daniel Radcliffe and Dane DeHaan on the sex scene [in Kill Your Darlings] that made headlines +
shoutout to me for still not having my driver’s license
10 Day Challenge: Day 2; July twenty-second
Nine things about yourself.
- I’m really good with musical things. I can play any instrument I put my mind to without taking lessons. I love making music, and I love seeing people play music. Bottom line - I am very musically inclined
- My eyes are cool because they’re a really dark brown and sometimes they look black :3
- I am extremely insecure and I’ve done some pretty stupid things trying to cope with it. I suppose insecurity goes hand-in-hand with dysphoria and yeah, it’s a bad time..
- Mathematics is not my strong suit. I literally cry doing difficult math work. But YAY I’M NOT TAKING A MATH COURSE NEXT YEAR!
- The colour of the paint on my bedroom walls is called “Grape Popsicle.”
- I painted a sphynx in my Drawing & Painting course last year. I painted a lot of cool stuff in that course. Maybe I’ll post pictures of some of it in the near future (I have doubts about some of it.) BUT I enjoy art of all forms.
- I LOVE GOING TO MUSEUMS OMG TAKE ME TO MUSEUMS. They are just really interesting to me. Art museums, science museums, history museums, literally ANY.
- I have one best friend and I don’t care because the number of friends I have isn’t important. Only the quality of my friends matter. QUALITYnotQUANTITY. (p.s. I have a few other friends but they aren’t as close to me sooo yeah)
- I like doing yoga and other relaxation things. =]
I guess some of these weren’t directly about me but oh well.
Soooo I just made a kik account.
Idk if I’ll like it but add me. Let’s chat. :3
10 Day Challenge: Day 1; July twenty-first.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
(I don’t even think I talk to ten people. but i’ll try. it might get generic)
- Fuck…I miss you. We may still keep in touch but nothing is the same as it used to be. I miss what we used to have. We were so close and now we’re almost strangers.. Sometimes I don’t know why I ever forgave you because it still hurts. I always think about how things could have been. I feel as if I’m being used rather often. You only seem to contact me when you need something and that sucks. And although nothing is ever going to be the same, I never want you to disappear forever. Please stay in touch..
- I don’t know what I’d do without you. We’ve been through a lot of personal changes throughout the time we’ve known each other, but I think the experiences would have been awful if you weren’t a part of it. You’ve never, ever intentionally disrespected me and you’ve always tried your best to understand how I’m feeling (even being concerned at times and checking in on me). You’ve been with me during some of my roughest times. You’ve been here trying to hold me up when sometimes you could barely hold yourself up. Through thick and thin, you’ve been here. You’re the person I can count on and I can never describe how important you are to me. I love you. As I really began pinpointing my identity (both sexuality and gender) you have been supportive and you tried your best to adjust. I could never thank you enough for the positive response.
- Both of you always make me feel extremely upset, dysphoric, uncomfortable, and somewhat unsafe..I dread being around you because I know I’ll just get depressed and I’ll want to scream at you and tell you I’m sick of dealing with everything you say and do. I can’t actually describe anything about how it feels but I become more and more eager to remove you from my life.
- Ugh we became friends at a great time and we both grew to discover ourselves with the help of each other I think. Even though we don’t talk as much as we used to, I love having your company and your support means the world. You’re the only person who respected my name & pronouns right off the bat and I couldn’t ask for a better friend. I can never describe how amazing you are and thank you for putting up with my shit. ily bby <3
- We used to be like siblings and then everything fell apart because of a relationship. Or maybe it was a few relationships that changed everything. At first I was devastated and while it still sucks, I’ve accepted that we can’t ever be as close as we once were. We have separate lives now and we definitely don’t share anything like we used to. I couldn’t tell you anything about your personal life because we’ve drifted apart so much…Just know I’m always here for you - no matter what.
- I know it’s wrong for me to be jealous of you but I am. You just came out a few months ago and you’re already getting places with your transition meanwhile I’ve been waiting years and I still can’t do a fucking thing because of my family situation. It just bothers me because you flaunt it and you’re almost rude about it. I get you’re happy but it sucks. You just all of a sudden changed your name and you’ve been going to therapy and i’m just jealous. I envy you so damn much. The way you publicize your transition pisses me off to no end.
- Going along with the last one…You frustrate me because you think you know everything about trans people and their experiences and I have friends who had classes with you and they’d tell me about what you were saying in class trying to explain what “cis” and “trans” are. You don’t know the half of it. I just wanted to slap you because you think you’re all high and mighty because you know about this stuff and you’re “supportive”
(if that’s what you call it). Just because you have this knowledge does NOT make you special so stop.
- So this past year I have grown incredibly irritated by you. You’re rude and disrespectful as well as extremely prejudiced. I don’t care what your backup is to justifying your actions and/or words - you’re downright mean. I had to tell you numerous times to not say certain words because they were offensive and you continued using them…thanks for being a “friend,” asshole.
- I wish I could be open with you and share my experiences but it’s just too risky. I adore you and you’re a wonderful woman but I’m just unsure of how you would respond and that’s nerve-wracking. I do trust you though and I hope your moving away does not hinder our relationship. I hope to keep in touch! You’ve been an amazing instructor and friend.
- I will never forgive you for what you did. You’ve made me scared to be intimate and I was always disposed of by past partners because I was “prude.” I just didn’t want to be touched and that is your fault. I cringe when I think about it even after seven years I still am not okay. I may not forgive your actions but I don’t hate you. I won’t hold a grudge because that will get me nowhere. That doesn’t mean I like seeing your face. I still get nervous if I walk by you and I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I hate that I still get panic attacks when people touch me sometimes. I would give anything to erase that part of my life. I hope you’ve learned your lesson. Have fun with your criminal record.